17th Apr 2012
Palmers Staff Turned Catwalk Models!
We had a great time today in store for the Palmers Fashion Festival. Great Yarmouth’s first fashion show went smoothly; we managed to temporarily tear 3 of our staff members away from their day jobs and transformed their look with the new range of Jacques Vert formal wear (pictured). And boy did they wear it well – they all looked stunning gliding down the makeshift catwalk on the fashion department and wowing the crowd with their dresses and headwear.
Spectators also enjoyed an informative talk from Jodie, our Lingerie Supervisor, about the fantastic new Triumph Controlwear and Julie treated us to guided tour through the new seasons Estee Lauder products.
Don't miss tomorrow's Eastex and Lancôme presentation at 11am in Great Yarmouth!
Bury St Edmunds
- Triumph bra fitting specialist in store today from 10am - 4pm, 10% off Triumph lingerie, shapewear & swimwear for one day only.
- Book an appointment with our personal shopper; she will help you put together a wardrobe to suit your lifestyle & personality.
- Celebrate with Estee Lauder advanced night repair anniversary.
- Enter our free prize draw in our basement with the chance to win 1 of 5 Nova clutch bags.
- 10% off Laura Ashley full priced merchandise today. Enter our prize draw to win a boxed set of Buckingham jewellery.
- You are cordially invited to attend a fitting with our Anita mastectomy specialist who will be in-store today from 10am-4pm. Anita care, offers the best & most comprehensive range of lingerie designed specifically for women who have undergone breast surgery.
- Enter our prize draw with the chance to win 1 of 5 Nova clutch bags.
- Eastex, show me how to wear, new season presentation at 11am & Rachel from Lancôme will show you this seasons new Rouge in Love lip colours.
- 20% off Eastex full priced merchandise for today only.
- Be fitted by Tracy, bra fitting consultant from Fantasie / Freya in store 10am - 4pm & enter our free prize draw with the chance to win a bra & brief set.
- Try the new season range for men from Weird Fish, enter our free prize draw with the chance to win a £30 Weird Fish voucher.
- Try the new collection from Wierd Fish ladieswear & enter our prize draw with the chance to win a £25 Wierd Fish voucher.
- 10% off summer hosiery for the fashion festival.
- Kingston menswear, seersucker shirts 2 for £30, normally £19.99.